Privacy & Legal
The information contained in this website including, but not limited to, text, images, links, technical information, advertisements, software or any other information, are for your general information only and are not intended to be relied upon by you. The information is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, satisfactory quality, or non-infringement. MDT assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in this website or other items which are referenced by or linked to this site. Not all products or services referenced in this website are available in all areas. Changes are periodically added to the information, and MDT may change the products or services described herein at any time without notice. Further, the information on this site does not represent a commitment on the part of MDT in the future. Contact MDT for further information before relying on any information contained herein.
IN NO EVENT WILL MDT BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR ANY USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN IT, OR ON ANY OTHER HYPERLINKED WEBSITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR INFORMATION HANDLING SYSTEM OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF WE ARE EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Website Privacy Statement
MDT is committed to protecting your privacy and ensuring you have a positive experience on our website. This Website Privacy Statement sets forth our current privacy practices with regard to the information we collect when you or your computer interact with our website. By accessing https://www.megadatatechnology.net, you acknowledge and fully understand MDT’s Website Privacy Statement and freely consent to the information collection and use practices described herein.
Information We Collect and How We Use It
MDT collects certain information from and about its users three ways: directly from our Web Server logs, from the user and with Cookies.
A. Web Server Logs:
When you visit our Website, we may track information to administer the site and analyze its usage. Examples of information we may track include:
Your Internet protocol address.
The kind of browser or computer you use.
Number of links you click within the site.
State or country from which you accessed the site.
Date and time of your visit.
Name of your Internet service provider.
Web page you linked to our site from.
Pages you viewed on the site.
B. Personal Information from Users:
We will always tell you before we collect any personal information and inform you of the purpose of the collection. Some of the reasons we collect your personal information include:
- To provide support and assistance for our products and services, including the provision of security patches.
- To keep you up to date on the latest service and product announcements, software updates, system enhancements, special offers and other information. This may occasionally include information from other technology companies about products and services that can add value to your MDT products.
- To support recruitment inquiries.
- To allow you to forward information from this site to another individual. We will not disclose personal information we collect from you to third parties without your permission, except to the extent necessary including:
- To fulfill your requests for services.
- To protect ourselves from liability.
- To respond to legal process or comply with law.
- In connection with a merger, acquisition, or liquidation of the company.
- MDT utilizes a combination of industry-standard security technologies, procedures and organizational measures to secure the personal information you share with us from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. We, however, cannot ensure the security of the information you transmit. We recommend you to take every precaution in protecting your personal information when you are on the Internet.
- Count the number of times you visit our sites
- Ease site navigation by providing and saving your preferences
- Compile anonymous statistics on website use
- Gather information on the type of Internet Browser and operating systems used
- You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. If you reject cookies by changing your browser settings then be aware that this may disable some of the functionality on our website. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer and are not used to collect personal information on this website.
- In addition, MDT uses web beacons in conjunction with cookies to understand user behavior. Web beacons are a way of gathering basic statistics and managing cookies, and do not give away any extra information from your computer. Turning off your browser’s cookies will prevent web beacons from tracking your specific activity.
This website contains links to other third-party websites. MDT is not liable for the privacy practices or the content of other websites. In addition, a link to a non-MDT website does not mean that MDT endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or the use of such site. It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use is free of such items as viruses, worms, trojan horses and other items of a destructive nature.
If you have questions regarding our Website Privacy Statement, its implementation, failure to adhere thereto and/or our general practices, please contact us.
Copyrights & Trademarks
MDT retains all copyrights in any text, graphic images and software owned by MDT and hereby authorizes you to electronically copy documents published herein solely for the purpose of transmitting or viewing the information. You may not mirror, modify or otherwise alter any files in this website for rebroadcast, or print the information contained therein, without written permission from MDT. Except as expressly provided above, nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license or right under any MDT copyright, patent or trademark. Note that any product, process, or technology referred to in this website or in any document referenced herein may be the subject of other intellectual property rights reserved and may not be licensed hereunder. The MDT “shield” logos are registered trademarks and may not be used without permission.
Changes to Legal Notices
MDT has the discretion to occasionally update this Legal Notices page. When we do, we will also revise the “Last updated” date at the top of this page. We encourage you to periodically review this page. Your continued use of this website constitutes your agreement to these notices and any updates.
Last updated: September 01, 2014.